Say my name!!

Ah, I finally came up with my OWN blog!

JEALOUS??

didn't think so

I basically LOVE to write and express my opinions

SO...please give me a chance. drop me an email to tell me about which topics you'd love to hear more of.

P.S.: I'm not that mean, I'm real nice =p


Friday, January 16, 2009

Something smells like ...

ZOMG!!!


Talk about a self discovery moment!!!

I just realized what makes my mood

SMELLS

"
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?it's a common thing to associate smells with experiences because...bla bla bla...you see, the limbic system regulates...bla bla"..

freaking bleh
SHUT UP I didn't know...

Ok OK!! Let's play a game! I'll list down which scents make me feel happy,sad,bitchy..etc..

The smell of..

  • Anything fried makes me feel FAT
  • Ralph Lauren's Glamorous makes me feel LIKE A 14 Y.OLD
  • Fresh paint makes me feel RICH
  • Alcohol makes me feel THIN
  • "That new office smell" makes me feel BORED
  • "Hotel shampoos" make me feel ROMANTIC


What smell makes you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment