Gotta love em
I mean, you have 6-7 year olds running around, hugging and kissing each other nowadays
Can you blame them?
I remember having my very FIRST crush at 7
Ahh... He was like prince charming to me
Unfortunately FOR HIM, I moved on to bigger, brighter and BLING-er things.
Relationships are like Boybands
ONE IS ENOUGH, as they say "too many boy bands spoil the music industry"
In other words,
A relationship is an amazing thing, in MODERATION
Which brings me to my next point...
yes! marry early.
I bet most of you are like " WTF! It's the 21st century and you're talking about marrying early??!!!!!"
Listen up, Marrying early has its benefits. Oh, when I said Marry early, Make sure you find the right one, don't just go grabbing any hobo you see
Why Marrying early has its benefits
- By the time you and your spouse have reached the "ZOMG!He's so disgusting! I didn't know!" mark, You'd be happily married :D
- You'd be able to move out of your parents' home
- You get what you want without being called a HO
- You FINALLY have someone to actually listen to your rantings about "how the other girl stole your green dress+pink shoes" idea and without worrying about him not calling you back for a second date.. Aint life peachy ?
- You get to show off those sexy tragically EXPENSIVE diamond rings your spouse will get you! ( Warning: Does not apply to you )
- You can preach to the whole world about how you and your spouse got married and generously thank a blog post entitled "marry early" for encouraging you to :)
- Appear on Jerry Springer 2 months later on an episode called "my wife beats me up" (Refer to number 6)
and seven's a charm folks!!