Say my name!!

Ah, I finally came up with my OWN blog!

JEALOUS??

didn't think so

I basically LOVE to write and express my opinions

SO...please give me a chance. drop me an email to tell me about which topics you'd love to hear more of.

P.S.: I'm not that mean, I'm real nice =p


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Badzila



I received a personal message from a reader today asking meAdd Video

"What is your REAL name? Where are you from? How old are you REALLY? "

I have simple answers to those questions :)

  1. My name is Badzila (and that's all you will ever know for now)
  2. I just came from my house, and I'm currently in the office (blogging, I know)
  3. I'm below 30 :)
Oh, and By the way, I would not call this BLOGGING . I would prefer to call this sharing and bitching :)

I may just one day, tell the world who I am, not as if anybody cares though. I'm still trying to convince myself this is not blogging per se.

Yea, as a matter of fact, I will tell the world who I am if and only if I have more than 10 followers and tonnes of comments.
.
.
.
Unfortunately

That day does not seem to be here just yet :)

I am not a blogger.


and to those in the forum who have told me to reduce my usage of acronyms and abbreviations of any kind, THANK YOU.

I've Bn tryna kick this habit 4 d longest Tym (hehe..pun!geddit?)

But seriously, thank you for the advice. I appreciate every single one

Now, all I have got to do is to just change this layout!

2 comments: